More Articles for CSX
The $71.4 million Indiana Gateway project to improve rail lines between Porter, Ind., and the Illinois state line, kicked off May 29 with Indiana state Gov. Mike Pence and representatives from Amtrak, the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) and the Norfolk ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has awarded $7 million to Georgia and Washington D.C. to continue work on the Southeast High-Speed Rail Corridor linking Atlanta and Charlotte, N.C. to Washington, D.C., according to the U.S. Department ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views