More Articles for “Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining the Challenges of Our Outdated and Overburdened Highways and Bridges”
Two weeks after Washington State’s I-5 plunged into the Skagit River north of Seattle, Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) chaired a hearing in the Senate Appropriations Committee to examine the event. The official name of the hearing – “Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles903 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views