More Articles for Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012
U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, on June 7 introduced the Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012, which would provide new authorities for U.S. Customs and Border Protection to enter into public-private partnerships with either local governments ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views