More Articles for crashes
Bad road conditions are costing the average Texas driver in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area more than $1700 a year. The report, released by TRIP (a national transportation organization), claims deficient roads, heavy traffic and high operating costs are taking its ...
Winter road maintenance gets ready for the toughest season By John Latta Winter work on our transportation infrastructure is (a) essential and (b) expensive. But just how much pressure does winter bring to bear on the people who care for our highways ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2254 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority547 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views