More Articles for crashes into buildings
The Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) is working on a solution to vehicles crashing into buildings. The institute announced last month that it is looking for a way to strengthen of the concrete poles known as bollards that are designed to ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side546 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse364 Views