More Articles for Craig Paylor
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced on June 1 that it has received an order to build 492 All Terrain Lifter Army System (ATLAS II) telescopic forklifts for the U.S. Army. The order has a value of $85.7 ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announces the retirement of Craig Paylor as president of JLG and executive vice president Oshkosh Corporation. The company also announces that Wilson Jones, Oshkosh Corporation executive vice president and president of Oshkosh’s Fire ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views