More Articles for Craig Paylor
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced on June 1 that it has received an order to build 492 All Terrain Lifter Army System (ATLAS II) telescopic forklifts for the U.S. Army. The order has a value of $85.7 ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announces the retirement of Craig Paylor as president of JLG and executive vice president Oshkosh Corporation. The company also announces that Wilson Jones, Oshkosh Corporation executive vice president and president of Oshkosh’s Fire ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2225 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans489 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views