More Articles for Craig Paylor
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced on June 1 that it has received an order to build 492 All Terrain Lifter Army System (ATLAS II) telescopic forklifts for the U.S. Army. The order has a value of $85.7 ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announces the retirement of Craig Paylor as president of JLG and executive vice president Oshkosh Corporation. The company also announces that Wilson Jones, Oshkosh Corporation executive vice president and president of Oshkosh’s Fire ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views