More Articles for cracking
Steel and synthetic engineered fibers are enhancing performance in asphalt pavements and concrete. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor New research is reaffirming the benefits of steel or synthetic engineered fibers in asphalt pavements and concrete, where they enhance performance, replace fine matter, ...
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction795 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events695 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes614 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines569 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up479 Views