More Articles for Cracked
This gives burning rubber a new meaning. Instead of striking it rich with his Great American Tire Pile of at least 42 million tires, Ed Filbin’s collection of black rubber was struck by lightning, and it burned and burned and burned. According ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views