More Articles for Cracked
This gives burning rubber a new meaning. Instead of striking it rich with his Great American Tire Pile of at least 42 million tires, Ed Filbin’s collection of black rubber was struck by lightning, and it burned and burned and burned. According ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax325 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views