More Articles for Cracked.com
This gives burning rubber a new meaning. Instead of striking it rich with his Great American Tire Pile of at least 42 million tires, Ed Filbin’s collection of black rubber was struck by lightning, and it burned and burned and burned. According ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges255 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes224 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards134 Views