More Articles for Cracked.com
This gives burning rubber a new meaning. Instead of striking it rich with his Great American Tire Pile of at least 42 million tires, Ed Filbin’s collection of black rubber was struck by lightning, and it burned and burned and burned. According ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views