More Articles for CPR
Great ideas don’t always have to born in the moment or generated by a mainframe super computer. Sometimes it is as simple as looking back to what has performed well in the past and continues to do so in the ...
Make the most of this cold season By Brian Moore Here comes winter! It’s that time when little road construction will be underway and highway and street maintenance programs shift gears. Although fair-weather activities won’t kick off until spring arrives, attention should be ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths686 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views