More Articles for Cowden Gravel and Ready Mix
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects653 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D386 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)348 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots292 Views