More Articles for cost
Deficient, congested and unsafe roadways cost Alabama drivers as much as $1,562 annually, and a total of $3.1 billion statewide, according to a new TRIP report. Roads and bridges in need of improvement are causing higher vehicle operating costs, more ...
Expanded clay lightweight aggregate used in chip seal surface treatments provided cost savings and a high friction score for Louisiana Highway 3147. Daily rains, high tides and south winds of hurricane caliber had taken their toll on Louisiana Highway 3147, a ...
The average U.S. commuter spent $818 on traffic congestion costs in 2011, according to a 2012 Annual Urban Mobility Report from Texas A&M’s Transportation Institute. That number may grow to $1,010 in the next decade or less. The total cost of ...
Checking out some British road building news and came across an interesting commentary by the architecture correspondent of The Guardian newspaper. It came packaged with an online story about two new, short, roads in Britain. The first in Scotland cost ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views