More Articles for cost management
Old Dog, New Tricks Even with a strong foundation and a long history, you need to be willing and able to adapt to stay competitive today. By John Latta It’s not 2007 anymore. Changes in the economy, the way work is decided on, planned ...
Caterpillar Inc. today reported a first-quarter profit of $0.36 per share, up $0.55 per share from a loss of $0.19 per share in the first quarter of 2009. Excluding a tax charge of $90 million related to the recently signed ...
Procedures Guide for Right-of-Way Cost Estimation and Cost Management www.trb.org/Construction/Public/Blurbs/162271.aspx Construction project cost escalation, from planning through construction, is a fundamental problem facing state highway agencies. As projects progress through the planning, programming, and design stages of development, the accuracy and precision ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax726 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party354 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views