More Articles for cost escalation
Procedures Guide for Right-of-Way Cost Estimation and Cost Management www.trb.org/Construction/Public/Blurbs/162271.aspx Construction project cost escalation, from planning through construction, is a fundamental problem facing state highway agencies. As projects progress through the planning, programming, and design stages of development, the accuracy and precision ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]893 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong785 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road478 Views