More Articles for cost benefit analysis
Lobbyists will spend close to $100 million this year trying to influence transportation funding. The transportation lobby spent at least $45 million in Washington in the first half of the year, most of it directed at trying to influence a new ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse586 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views