More Articles for corrosion
Every year, Better Roads conducts a survey on the state of the nation’s bridges. The survey has been conducted since 1979. Bridge engineers from every state and Washington, D.C., are sent a survey with both qualitative and quantitative questions to determine ...
The economy is still faltering. Cutbacks are the norm. And that may mean no — or very little — new equipment is being purchased. That means you need to know to hold on it, when to let it go, and ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths712 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers579 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road517 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines502 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus361 Views