More Articles for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards
As automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position will become ever more precarious, a new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary finds. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views