More Articles for Copper Hills Constructors
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) has awarded the Granite Construction -- Copper Hills Constructors (CHC) joint venture team a $106 million construction management/general contractor (CM/GC) contract to build the new Mountain View Corridor freeway, transit and trail system in and around ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views