More Articles for cool pavement
In an effort to combat the sunlight absorption and heat radiation resulting from the typical black asphalt pavement, researchers at the University of California’s Lawrence Berkeley Lab are showcasing some cooler alternatives, according to Fast Company. The Heat Island Group, part ...
‘Bio-Binder’ Green Modifiers Star at TRB By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The emerging universe of biologically based modified asphalts got significant exposure at the 92nd annual meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) in Washington, D.C. Better Roads was there. More than 11,700 ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1087 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events683 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes546 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction499 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up384 Views