More Articles for Cook County Highway Department
How Chicago DOT Deals with the New Budget Realities The Mission: Manage more than 6,000 miles of roads and alleys with less money and be greener about it. The solution: Innovate and change. The Great Recession has wreaked havoc in road management programs ...
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
WEST COXSACKIE, N.Y. – (Feb. 9, 2010) – The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) – a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax735 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?323 Views