More Articles for contractors and use of smart phones for decisions
Contractors and trade professionals are relying on smartphones and other mobile technology like laptops and tablets to assist in purchase decision-making, according to a national research study conducted by Eric Mower + Associates Group B2B. The study found that 50 percent ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction761 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes593 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines466 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up449 Views