More Articles for contractor
Our 2014 Contractor of the Year, Jeremy Hiltz, accepts his award in Las Vegas. Equipment World’s Contractor of the Year program—which honors the forward thinkers, high achievers and just plain good people in construction—is now open for entries. Each year, the editors of ...
We’ve all heard that you get stronger with failure, but who actually likes to fail at something? Maybe that’s because we are going about it all wrong. Megan McArdle – author of “The Up Side of Down: Why Failing Well is the ...
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax708 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete276 Views