More Articles for contractor
Our 2014 Contractor of the Year, Jeremy Hiltz, accepts his award in Las Vegas. Equipment World’s Contractor of the Year program—which honors the forward thinkers, high achievers and just plain good people in construction—is now open for entries. Each year, the editors of ...
We’ve all heard that you get stronger with failure, but who actually likes to fail at something? Maybe that’s because we are going about it all wrong. Megan McArdle – author of “The Up Side of Down: Why Failing Well is the ...
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views