More Articles for Contractor of the Year
Our 2014 Contractor of the Year, Jeremy Hiltz, accepts his award in Las Vegas. Equipment World’s Contractor of the Year program—which honors the forward thinkers, high achievers and just plain good people in construction—is now open for entries. Each year, the editors of ...
An out-of-the ordinary success story catches the attention of magazine editors Bryan Force, owner of Force Inc., based in Indiana, Pennsylvania, won the annual Equipment World Contractor of the Year award during a March 5 event at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes213 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards127 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views