More Articles for contract provisions
Claims against the Georgia DOT for increased material costs are denied due to failure to comply with claim-notice requirements. Contract provisions in most standard construction industry contracts include claims and notice procedures and requirements. These provisions often require contractors seeking a ...
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2112 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1233 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project530 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans414 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views