More Articles for contract provisions
Claims against the Georgia DOT for increased material costs are denied due to failure to comply with claim-notice requirements. Contract provisions in most standard construction industry contracts include claims and notice procedures and requirements. These provisions often require contractors seeking a ...
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2039 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1314 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...885 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views