More Articles for contract provisions
Claims against the Georgia DOT for increased material costs are denied due to failure to comply with claim-notice requirements. Contract provisions in most standard construction industry contracts include claims and notice procedures and requirements. These provisions often require contractors seeking a ...
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views