More Articles for contract provisions
Claims against the Georgia DOT for increased material costs are denied due to failure to comply with claim-notice requirements. Contract provisions in most standard construction industry contracts include claims and notice procedures and requirements. These provisions often require contractors seeking a ...
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views