More Articles for contract provisions
Claims against the Georgia DOT for increased material costs are denied due to failure to comply with claim-notice requirements. Contract provisions in most standard construction industry contracts include claims and notice procedures and requirements. These provisions often require contractors seeking a ...
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes496 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse465 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers134 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views