More Articles for contract interpretation
Court denies government’s motion to dismiss contractor’s $1 million claim In the recent case of West Bay Builders, Inc. v. Dept. of the Interior (April 29, 2013), the government’s motion to dismiss West Bay Builders’ claim for almost $1 million was ...
. “Contracts for the execution of the works should be drawn with care and precision: Because, when without legal flaws, neither party will be able to take advantage of the other.” —Vitruvius, chief architect to Caesars Julius and Augustus Contract interpretation is ...
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views