More Articles for contract interpretation
Court denies government’s motion to dismiss contractor’s $1 million claim In the recent case of West Bay Builders, Inc. v. Dept. of the Interior (April 29, 2013), the government’s motion to dismiss West Bay Builders’ claim for almost $1 million was ...
. “Contracts for the execution of the works should be drawn with care and precision: Because, when without legal flaws, neither party will be able to take advantage of the other.” —Vitruvius, chief architect to Caesars Julius and Augustus Contract interpretation is ...
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong970 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction427 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair401 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views