More Articles for contract interpretation
. “Contracts for the execution of the works should be drawn with care and precision: Because, when without legal flaws, neither party will be able to take advantage of the other.” —Vitruvius, chief architect to Caesars Julius and Augustus Contract interpretation is ...
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views