More Articles for Contract Disputes Act
Contractor’s dewatering claim for $24 million dismissed based on failure to follow contract disputes act
In a recent case involving dewatering for the Army Corps of Engineers – Hanover Insurance Co. v. U.S. (U. S. Court of Federal Claims, May 27, 2014) – a federal court denied a contractor and surety’s claims for $24 million ...
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road160 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually137 Views
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure136 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes120 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views