More Articles for contest
Our sister site, Equipment World, is launching its first-ever photo contest. The editors’ and readers’ favorite submissions will be featured in the magazine and online. Equipment World says of the types of photos to submit to the contest, "We’re open to ...
Highway Equipment Company, the manufacturer of Hi-Way road maintenance equipment, is hosting a drawing for a Hi-Way gift package, ending June 28, 2013. To enter, register for a VIP account at HiWayVIP.com, then submit a testimonial about your experiences with Hi-Way ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AAASHTO) is hosting its ninth annual Faces of Transportation photography contest, which focuses on the people and projects that are making communities better and emphasizes the importance of transportation. Transportation department employees ...
World of Concrete announced the top three winners of the “Crews That Rock” contest, which was created to honor hardworking crews in the construction industry and sponsored by BASF for WOC 2012, on December 19. Once World of Concrete narrowed ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views