More Articles for Consumer Reports
Here on the Roadologist blog, we’ve shared plenty of stories about fires, including one about a roadside fire caused by cutting corners, another about a 42 million-tire pile that burned for an entire month and a another story about a ...
Tesla’s Model S electric sedan has earned top scores from Consumer Reports’ test Ratings. The car outranks every other vehicle--electric or not--that Consumer Reports has tested. In addition to the fact that the Model S can go from zero to 60 ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views