More Articles for Construction workers
In response to a preliminary report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics that tallies 4,405 workers killed on the job in 2013, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has revised its rule on how quickly employers must report worker deaths or serious ...
The construction industry lost 2,000 jobs in April, following similar declines of 3,000 in March and 1,000 in February, but still added 63,000 jobs over the past year as the industry unemployment rate shrank to 14.5 percent—the lowest April level ...
The number of construction fatalities declined by nearly 10 percent between 2009 and 2010 and by almost 40 percent during the past five years, according to an analysis of new federal data prepared by the Associated General Contractors of America ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2079 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1212 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans393 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views