More Articles for Construction workers
Two construction workers were injured in an accident involving a big-rig U.S. Highway 101 in Petaluma, California. The big-rig struck a bundle of steel rods that hit them while they were working on the Petaluma River Bridge construction project. The construction crew was ...
In response to a preliminary report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics that tallies 4,405 workers killed on the job in 2013, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has revised its rule on how quickly employers must report worker deaths or serious ...
The construction industry lost 2,000 jobs in April, following similar declines of 3,000 in March and 1,000 in February, but still added 63,000 jobs over the past year as the industry unemployment rate shrank to 14.5 percent—the lowest April level ...
The number of construction fatalities declined by nearly 10 percent between 2009 and 2010 and by almost 40 percent during the past five years, according to an analysis of new federal data prepared by the Associated General Contractors of America ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views