More Articles for construction unemployment rate
Despite a loss of 6,000 jobs in the construction industry in April, the industry’s unemployment rate fell to 13.2 percent for the month, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Those figures follow a 14.7-percent jobless rate in March. In April, 5.79 million ...
The construction industry lost 2,000 jobs in April, following similar declines of 3,000 in March and 1,000 in February, but still added 63,000 jobs over the past year as the industry unemployment rate shrank to 14.5 percent—the lowest April level ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that despite a stagnant national unemployment rate, the construction industry added 26,000 jobs in September and the unemployment rate improved to 13.3 percent for the month, according to the Department of Labor’s Oct. ...
The construction industry added 19,000 jobs in August as a strike that had lowered employment in July ended, but the sector’s 17 percent unemployment rate was the highest August rate ever, according to a new analysis by the Associated General ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction785 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes599 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines557 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up475 Views