More Articles for construction spending
Construction expenditures in China are expected to rise 9.1 percent per annum in real terms through 2014, moderating significantly from the pace of the 2004-2009 period. Notwithstanding its deceleration in growth, China still represents the fastest growing major national market in ...
Construction spending in the U.S. fell in February to the lowest level in more than seven years, according to an April 1 Bloomberg report. The report noted that the 1.3 percent decrease to $846.2 billion, the lowest since November 2002, followed a revised 1.4 ...
Infrastructure spending = jobs. Why is this simple equation not fully understood in Washington? Maybe it is understood but not accepted. Sometimes its possible to see Congress as a group of people standing out in the rain arguing about the best way ...
It's no secret that it's rough out there. It's been that way for a while now. But in the construction industry, we've been one of the hardest hit job sectors. While only 5 percent of the U.S. workforce, construction workers shouldered ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system470 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass185 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views