More Articles for construction spending in the U.S. rises in April
Construction spending in the U.S. rose in April for a second straight month as home-improvement expenditures increased along with construction of schools and power plants, Bloomberg reports. The news agency says that the 0.4-percent gain followed a revised 0.1 percent ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]801 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths739 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views