More Articles for construction projects causing congestion
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency508 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill393 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs353 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views