More Articles for construction outlook
FMI’s first-quarter 2013 Construction Outlook shows that the value of annual construction is expected to increase to 8 percent over 2012 levels, our sister site, Equipment World, reports. FMI forecasts the U.S. value of construction-put-in-place to rise to $919 billion this ...
It's no secret that it's rough out there. It's been that way for a while now. But in the construction industry, we've been one of the hardest hit job sectors. While only 5 percent of the U.S. workforce, construction workers shouldered ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles621 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views