More Articles for construction outlook
FMI’s first-quarter 2013 Construction Outlook shows that the value of annual construction is expected to increase to 8 percent over 2012 levels, our sister site, Equipment World, reports. FMI forecasts the U.S. value of construction-put-in-place to rise to $919 billion this ...
It's no secret that it's rough out there. It's been that way for a while now. But in the construction industry, we've been one of the hardest hit job sectors. While only 5 percent of the U.S. workforce, construction workers shouldered ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views