More Articles for construction outlook
FMI’s first-quarter 2013 Construction Outlook shows that the value of annual construction is expected to increase to 8 percent over 2012 levels, our sister site, Equipment World, reports. FMI forecasts the U.S. value of construction-put-in-place to rise to $919 billion this ...
It's no secret that it's rough out there. It's been that way for a while now. But in the construction industry, we've been one of the hardest hit job sectors. While only 5 percent of the U.S. workforce, construction workers shouldered ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views