More Articles for construction of new bridges across the Ohio River
At an Aug. 30 ceremony, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and other of federal, state and local officials broke ground on the first construction phase of the Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong959 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]949 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction390 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views