More Articles for Construction Management
When I saw a report in Kiplinger on the worst jobs for the future, I had to take a look. The good news is the construction industry isn’t on this list. I’m sure it has felt like the industry is one ...
The HAKS Group Inc., a multi-disciplined, global construction management, engineering, architecture, land surveying and material testing firm headquartered in downtown Manhattan, has appointed Elliot "Lee" G. Sander, former CEO of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority of New York, as its new ...
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation. Prior to ...
Construction management consulting and investment firm FMI has released, 2010 Special Report: Contractor Strategy, Emerging From the Perfect Storm, a report that details and analyzes the responses to the company's Nonresidential Construction Index (NRCI) concerning the basis for strategic planning and navigation through treacherous markets. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views