More Articles for Construction Management
When I saw a report in Kiplinger on the worst jobs for the future, I had to take a look. The good news is the construction industry isn’t on this list. I’m sure it has felt like the industry is one ...
The HAKS Group Inc., a multi-disciplined, global construction management, engineering, architecture, land surveying and material testing firm headquartered in downtown Manhattan, has appointed Elliot "Lee" G. Sander, former CEO of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority of New York, as its new ...
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation. Prior to ...
Construction management consulting and investment firm FMI has released, 2010 Special Report: Contractor Strategy, Emerging From the Perfect Storm, a report that details and analyzes the responses to the company's Nonresidential Construction Index (NRCI) concerning the basis for strategic planning and navigation through treacherous markets. The ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views