More Articles for Construction Management
The HAKS Group Inc., a multi-disciplined, global construction management, engineering, architecture, land surveying and material testing firm headquartered in downtown Manhattan, has appointed Elliot "Lee" G. Sander, former CEO of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority of New York, as its new ...
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation. Prior to ...
Construction management consulting and investment firm FMI has released, 2010 Special Report: Contractor Strategy, Emerging From the Perfect Storm, a report that details and analyzes the responses to the company's Nonresidential Construction Index (NRCI) concerning the basis for strategic planning and navigation through treacherous markets. The ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)738 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign271 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers248 Views