More Articles for construction law
Court denies government’s motion to dismiss contractor’s $1 million claim In the recent case of West Bay Builders, Inc. v. Dept. of the Interior (April 29, 2013), the government’s motion to dismiss West Bay Builders’ claim for almost $1 million was ...
Improper bid award results in unsuccessful bidder being allowed to pursue damages against the City of New Orleans The requirements of public bidding laws are strictly construed against bidders who fail to comply with bid instructions and statutory requirements. Although minor ...
All Fall Down Pit fall by indepdendent contractor may be liability for general contractor In a recent California case involving the intersection of construction law, personal injury law and OSHA regulations — Tverberg v. Fillner Construction, Inc. (Jan. 26, 2012) — the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views