More Articles for construction law
Court denies government’s motion to dismiss contractor’s $1 million claim In the recent case of West Bay Builders, Inc. v. Dept. of the Interior (April 29, 2013), the government’s motion to dismiss West Bay Builders’ claim for almost $1 million was ...
Improper bid award results in unsuccessful bidder being allowed to pursue damages against the City of New Orleans The requirements of public bidding laws are strictly construed against bidders who fail to comply with bid instructions and statutory requirements. Although minor ...
All Fall Down Pit fall by indepdendent contractor may be liability for general contractor In a recent California case involving the intersection of construction law, personal injury law and OSHA regulations — Tverberg v. Fillner Construction, Inc. (Jan. 26, 2012) — the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group162 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views