More Articles for construction law
Court denies government’s motion to dismiss contractor’s $1 million claim In the recent case of West Bay Builders, Inc. v. Dept. of the Interior (April 29, 2013), the government’s motion to dismiss West Bay Builders’ claim for almost $1 million was ...
Improper bid award results in unsuccessful bidder being allowed to pursue damages against the City of New Orleans The requirements of public bidding laws are strictly construed against bidders who fail to comply with bid instructions and statutory requirements. Although minor ...
All Fall Down Pit fall by indepdendent contractor may be liability for general contractor In a recent California case involving the intersection of construction law, personal injury law and OSHA regulations — Tverberg v. Fillner Construction, Inc. (Jan. 26, 2012) — the ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction724 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes582 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines435 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views