More Articles for construction jobs
Okay so the President today calls on Congress to extend the surface transportation authorization before the current extension runs out September 30th. He is supported by nearly all the major stakeholders. Even Republican House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee chairman John ...
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) has selected the proposed southern route for Amtrak's new Chicago-Rockford-Dubuque service from Chicago's Union Station to downtown Rockford. The $60 million service will create 650 construction jobs, with trains running by early 2014. "Illinois is committed ...
A new asset communication platform developed by ContractorAssets.com is now available on the Web. ContractorAssets.com concentrates on four key areas in the construction industry: construction equipment, building materials, construction jobs and project opportunity. The company says its goal is "to provide advertising ...
Illinois will put $60 million in state capital funds toward Amtrak passenger rail routes from Chicago to Dubuque, Iowa, and the Quad Cities, the state's governor Pat Quinn said on Saturday, according to a report from The Associated Press. The new ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?410 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs390 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views