More Articles for construction industry
With the debt limit crisis averted, Congress and the Administration should focus on reauthorizing two key legislative priorities: Federal-aid transportation reauthorization and the Federal Aviation Administration reauthorization, says the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA). “The American Concrete Pavement Association recognizes the ...
With the construction industry continuing to shed jobs, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has mounted a campaign to mobilize the asphalt pavement industry and hold Congress accountable for its inaction on the surface transportation bill. Lack of such legislation is ...
The nation's construction industry added 14,000 jobs nationwide in April, according to the Labor Department, marking the first back-to-back monthly gains in that sector since 2006, the Los Angeles Times reports. In all, 29 states gained construction jobs that month, according ...
Although recent economic news and activity may suggest a technical end to the “Great Recession,” the conditions facing the construction industry are likely to remain weak for another year or more, causing a drag on cement consumption, according to the ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views