More Articles for construction industry is lowering unemployment rate
The construction industry added 19,000 jobs in August as a strike that had lowered employment in July ended, but the sector’s 17 percent unemployment rate was the highest August rate ever, according to a new analysis by the Associated General ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones380 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments290 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?282 Views