More Articles for Construction Industry Ethics and Compliance Initiative
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views