More Articles for construction industry employment
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that construction industry lost 7,000 jobs in March, inching the unemployment rate up to 17.2 percent from 17.1 percent in February, according to the April 6 Department of Labor employment report. Year over year, ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee today approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges and infrastructure. The current nation is currently operating under ...
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) on Aug. 5 released its Employment Situation Summary for July 2011, noting that the unemployment rate was very little changed at 9.1 percent, or 13.9 million unemployed people. Since April, the unemployment rate ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views