More Articles for construction industry employment
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that construction industry lost 7,000 jobs in March, inching the unemployment rate up to 17.2 percent from 17.1 percent in February, according to the April 6 Department of Labor employment report. Year over year, ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee today approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges and infrastructure. The current nation is currently operating under ...
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) on Aug. 5 released its Employment Situation Summary for July 2011, noting that the unemployment rate was very little changed at 9.1 percent, or 13.9 million unemployed people. Since April, the unemployment rate ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views