More Articles for construction industry employment
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that construction industry lost 7,000 jobs in March, inching the unemployment rate up to 17.2 percent from 17.1 percent in February, according to the April 6 Department of Labor employment report. Year over year, ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee today approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges and infrastructure. The current nation is currently operating under ...
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) on Aug. 5 released its Employment Situation Summary for July 2011, noting that the unemployment rate was very little changed at 9.1 percent, or 13.9 million unemployed people. Since April, the unemployment rate ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views