More Articles for construction industry and funding
Transportation officials to Congress: Thousands of jobs and countless transportation projects in jeopardy
Unless Congress takes action, the legislation that authorizes federal highway and transit programs will expire on Sept. 30, says the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). To call attention to the actions that must be taken by Congress ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views