More Articles for construction industry and funding
Transportation officials to Congress: Thousands of jobs and countless transportation projects in jeopardy
Unless Congress takes action, the legislation that authorizes federal highway and transit programs will expire on Sept. 30, says the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). To call attention to the actions that must be taken by Congress ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views