More Articles for construction growth
Here's one of those sentences that you can't help but feel hit you in the face. "To put it in perspective, in 2012 we will nearly return to 2003 levels of construction in current dollars." Nearly? So what is being put into perspective? ...
Construction expenditures in China are expected to rise 9.1 percent per annum in real terms through 2014, moderating significantly from the pace of the 2004-2009 period. Notwithstanding its deceleration in growth, China still represents the fastest growing major national market in ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views