More Articles for construction-grade axle capacity
Roadtec’s new 83-horsepower self-propelled FB-85 broom features 14,000 pounds of construction-grade axle capacity, which is twice the strength of competing models, according to the manufacturer. A telescoping broom head allows the operator to switch brooms quickly without the need to change ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views