More Articles for construction-grade axle capacity
Roadtec’s new 83-horsepower self-propelled FB-85 broom features 14,000 pounds of construction-grade axle capacity, which is twice the strength of competing models, according to the manufacturer. A telescoping broom head allows the operator to switch brooms quickly without the need to change ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014564 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding362 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future314 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable289 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views