More Articles for construction-grade axle capacity
Roadtec’s new 83-horsepower self-propelled FB-85 broom features 14,000 pounds of construction-grade axle capacity, which is twice the strength of competing models, according to the manufacturer. A telescoping broom head allows the operator to switch brooms quickly without the need to change ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views