More Articles for CONSTRUCTION EMPLOYMENT EXPANDS IN 29 STATES BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER AS INDUSTRY’S EMPLOYMENT SITUATION REMAINS “VOLATILE”
Construction employment expanded in 29 states between September and October, while fewer people are working in construction compared to last year in 39 states, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) reported in an analysis of state employment data released ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding576 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable442 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields252 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold251 Views