More Articles for CONSTRUCTION EMPLOYMENT EXPANDS IN 29 STATES BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER AS INDUSTRY’S EMPLOYMENT SITUATION REMAINS “VOLATILE”
Construction employment expanded in 29 states between September and October, while fewer people are working in construction compared to last year in 39 states, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) reported in an analysis of state employment data released ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views