More Articles for construction contracts
Contractor makes claim against Army Corps of Engineers for delay damages. By Brian Morrow, P.E., Esq. Time is a critical resource in construction, as in “time is money.” In construction contracts, contractors must budget their resources, including labor, materials, equipment, supervision and ...
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers856 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views