More Articles for construction contracts
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1431 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June984 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge417 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012349 Views