More Articles for construction company
Granite Construction Q4 2009 results: Revenue down 27%, net income down 40% but balance sheet strong
Watsonville, Calif. -based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 24 reported it's fourth-quarter 2009 quarterly and full-year earnings, showing that the major construction company hasn't escaped the recession unscathed but it's still doing well despite the current tough economy. (Click here for ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2178 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles627 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views