More Articles for Construction Blogs
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker278 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes206 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America169 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views