More Articles for construction aggregates
Vulcan Materials Co., the nation's largest producer of construction aggregates announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011. A quick recap: First Quarter Summary and Comparisons with the Prior Year Freight-adjusted aggregates pricing approximated the prior year level. Aggregates shipments declined ...
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. as follows: Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'; Short-term IDR at 'F2'; Senior unsecured debt rating at 'BBB;' Revolving bank credit facility at 'BBB;' Commercial Paper rating at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is stable. The ratings ...
The Board of Directors of Texas Industries Inc. (TXI) has declared a cash dividend of $.075 per common share payable Nov. 30, 2010 to shareholders of record as of Nov. 5, 2010. TXI is a supplier of building material and is ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has made several senior management changes in the company's Construction Materials Group. The changes are the following: J. Thomas Hill (51), currently president of Vulcan's Southwest Division, will assume the position of President, Florida Rock Division, effective Sept. 1. ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1215 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1047 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse742 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones506 Views